Offical Website of E.A.B.I.C
Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress
Church of True Divine Salvation
ETHIOPIA ROYAL NATION WEALTH KINGDOM
• ETHIOPIA POOR PEOPLE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM LEAGUE GOVERNMENT.
• MELCHIZEDEK RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM.
• BLACK SUPREMACY GOVERNMENT FOR THE POOR AND HAVE-NOTS.
• UNITED BLACK WEALTH SOVEREIGN NATION.
• LORD OF HOST THE I AM THE I AM.
• REPATRIATION INTERNATIONALLY.
• THE 5TH KINGDOM OF JES-US STAND FOR EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE.
• THE SABBATH TO BE KEPT HOLY.
• FREEDOM REDEMPTION, INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION
• THE POOR PEOPLE GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONALLY THROUGH HUMAN RIGHTS.
• BLACK CONGRESS.
• KING OF SALEM.
• THE PEOPLE ABOVE ALL KINGDOM STAND GOVERNMENTAL, PARLIAMENTAL, STATICAL CHURCHICAL AND SABBATICAL.
• FORMERLY AT 54B SPANISH TOWN ROAD, NOW HEADQUARTERED AT 10 MILES, BULL BAY P.O. ST. ANDREW JAMAICA., W.I.
The Black Christ Salvation...
with Joy, Peace, and Love Internationally!!!
Most Right Honorable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards
The Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress (E.A.B.I.C) was founded and established on March 1st. 1958, by The Most Right Honorable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards The Lord Servant, The Black Christ in Flesh; to bring forth Freedom, Redemption, International Black Repatriation, with Reparations- Human Rights and Human Justice for All Nations of All People through the Universial Declaration of Human Rights Articles 1-30.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
Freedom, Redemption, International Repatriation for all Royal Ethiopian Sons and Daughters in the West (Abroad)
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equaland inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice
and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,
December 5 2021
Universal Priest Reasoning
Join our mailing list and
never miss an update.